NERVE composite DFOS sensors
Our mission is to design, develop, produce and distribute
innovative NERVE-SENSORS based on composite DFOS technology.
We provide products for Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) in the construction industry sector. We have invented the world’s first composite DFOS sensors, which have already been applied in many proven industrial and R&D applications.
We support our partners at all stages of the process:
idea, design, measurement and data analysis.
We deliver technology of the future, today.
Applications of NERVE-SENSORS
long-term structural health monitoring of engineering structures
geotechnical and hydrotechnical engineering (i.e. slurry and retaining walls, piles, concrete columns, dams, embankments)
line structures (roads, bridges, tunnels, railway lines, pipelines and others)
Common in the family
innovative technology that outrivals any other DFOS sensors on the market
low sensor cost
easy and fast installation
high mechanical and chemical resistance
resistance to electromagnetic interference
unrivalled measuring range
excellent integration with the monitored structure
reliability and high precision
compatible with any DFOS measuring technique (Rayleigh, Brillouin, Raman)
Perfect body of the NERVE-SENSORS
fit and strong
- excellent representation of the monitored phenomena thanks to adequate stiffness and ribbed surface
- can replace steel reinforcement
- can cover very long distances
- sensor readings perfectly reflect the observed phenomena because there are no intermediate layers separating the fibre from the structure
- ensures perfect integration between the sensor and surrounding structure which provides the highest quality of information
- accurate measurements assured by direct displacement (shape) measurement by the 3DSensor
your desired size
- different sensor dimensions are available depending on project requirements