Tytan 2018 award for fiber optic 3DSensor
The 3DSensor has been awarded the TYTAN award in the Product/Technology category. For 16 years already, INŻYNIERIA Publishing House has been carrying this award to projects, products and technologies that stand out on the Polish market. In the area of geoengineering, the winners were selected by a committee composed of members:
- Prof. Kazimierz Gwizdała, Prof. Emeritus PG, Gdansk University of Technology
- dr hab. inż. Maciej K. Kumor, prof. UTP, University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszcz
- Jarosław Rybak, PhD, Wrocław University of Technology
- Monika Socha-Kośmider, M.Sc., from the journal „GDMT geoengineering of road bridges tunnels”
- dr hab. inż. Andrzej Truty, prof. PK. Cracow University of Technology
- dr hab. inż. Jędrzej Wierzbicki, prof. UAM, Adam Mickiewicz University
The award ceremony TITAN 2018 took place during the official gala on 5 December during the 8th Conference „Geoengineering in Construction”. We would like to thank INŻYNIERIA Sp. z o.o. Publishing House and members of the Jury for this distinction.
Word of thanks to all our customers! We do not stop searching for new solutions and creating new technologies for you. We are very happy and with doubled energy we return to work!